Modern Employee Benefits need to be focused on employee experience and seamlessly integrated into HR
The days of paper pushing are done. What can get lost in the trend of technology-based benefits is that strategy is important when making decisions.
If you don’t have a strategy that ties into your overall business objectives, you will undoubtedly waste money that can be used to improve other parts of your business.
Here are some of the things included as part of offering to help you with strategy:
- Employee Surveys
- Self-Funded Models
- Claims Analysis
- HRMS and Benefit Enrollment Software
- Benchmark Comparison Software
- Total Compensation Software
- Affordable Care Act and ERISA Compliance
If you are not using the above to craft your strategy, it’s difficult to put together a benefits package that includes products we offer:
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Commuter Benefits
Click here to learn more about our strategy and technology.